My blog sucks. Seriously. After reading other peeps' blogs like Jojo and Genie which are so long. XD Charmaine went to print out Jo's blog and Jo went to the school counsellor, Ms Lee, after finding out and it turns out Charmaine hadn't passed it to her yet! LMAO. Then today was the very first official Fibonacci cheerleaders' meetingbut only Eugenia, Eunice and I stayed for the entire 4 hrs. And Genie, Jojo and I are going downtown to get the uniforms tomorrow and Sarah's coming woo! I'm so high... Argh, my mom's not willing to pay, like, $50 for the uniform, damn... I'll have to fork out my own cash. But anyway, we have to go find the cheapest quote around.
Am I a good friend? I don't know why but it seems like I'm growing more and more distant from my old friends from SAC mainly Valerie, Georgina, Natalie and Francesca. Sarah, I didn't include your name cos, yea, I see you at least once a week, haha. ~Sigh~ What should I do?
12:18 AM